lunes, 9 de enero de 2012

My Favourite Beach

Always I go to the same placed to expend my winter and summer vacations, that place is a beach called, Papudo, is a place that I likes to much, because everybody haves fun, can go to the sand, swim at the water where there is a platform about 300 meters, where too much people goes there and then back to the sand to get a sunbathing, but I only likes to swim near to the sand because I just want to relax in the evenings and go to parties at night, especially with my friends. That is a place where I like to go twice a year, once on January or February and once on July or maybe on September, for my birthday, that’s why in summer I like to go with my family, friends and my boyfriend and on national holidays, with my boyfriend, if you want to go, only you haves to take the route 5 northwards, only about 150 kilometers, and then you will see a sign that will show you where turn left and get to the west, there are about another 20 kilometers. The people there is very kind and offer too many places where you can rent for the days that you want, the prices of course are different and depends how near or away are from the beach, but is a cheap place, of course compared with other places, I likes to go to a place that is near to the beach, especially because on vacations I don´t like to use my car. I hope you can visit Papudo soon and you will see that is a very beautiful and entertaining place.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario