martes, 5 de abril de 2011

Earthquake experience

On February 27th I was sleeping so peaceful in my house, when suddenly began to move the floor under my bed. I remember that I heard some screams of my mother telling (screaming hysterical) to everybody that it was a big earthquake and that we must get up, but I didn't believe her, because she always get so crazy when there is a little earthquake that scares to nobody. But the earthquake began to get more intense and then my sister (that is like my mother) fainted. At these time, a girl of interchange lived at my house, and all that I heard from her was "Oh my God!, Oh my God!". Meanwhile, my dad, my brother and me, we were calm and looking those crazy girls making a funny show. Happily, all my family was safe and nothing happened in my house.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario