lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

My Christmas

Last Saturday night I celebrate Christmas night in my house in Los Andes with my parents, my brother, my sister, my aunt and my cousins. My parents and my grandparents are Catholics so they went to the church meanwhile my sister and me; we were fixing the last details of the dinner. We decorate the table with flowers and candles, it was very beautiful. My grandmother cooked the dinner; she is such a professional in the kitchen. She prepares beef, turkey and many delicious salads and for dessert an appetizing berries bavaroise. On the table we share some experiences with the family, because we don’t get together often, especially with my cousin and my grandparents who don’t live in Los Andes. After the dinner I took my little cousin and we went to looking for Santa and when we return to the house, the Christmas tree was empty of presents. Meanwhile the kids were open their presents, the rest of the family were drinking champagne, wine except me and my sister that we drank beer. After the family celebration I went to my best friend house, and there we meet with other friends and we share a good time together.

1 comentario: