lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2011

My favourite Outdoor Activity


When I was a child my family used to plan some outdoor activities, like ride on bike, picnic, play volley, etc.  But my favorite one still is climb a hill near to my house, in Los Andes.  I like it because is a good opportunity to share with my brother, my sister, sometimes my dad and my dogs (they love it). Also because I love the nature and climbing I can see a lot of vegetation and some rabbits that appear on my way.  When we started to do it when we were a kids, around 6-7 years old, and we like it because we felt like Indiana Jones or something similar.  Now we do it once in a month, because we all have to do other things that spend time, overall me, because I just travel to my house on weekends, but my sister practice it everyday. Before leave the house we prepare our bags with some food and water.  It is so funny because all the people look at us because we look so ridiculous with a poodle dog each one.

5 comentarios:

  1. To climb hills is a good activity, very entertaining!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like climb a hill. Also, the view on the mountain’s peak relishes me.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. to climb hills, is a great activity!!! a good time to be at peace...
    see you xD

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I imagine you and it is very funny!! jaja
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I used to do something very similar with my family (I have 8 brothers & sisters) every weekend when I was a child. I love hill walking:)

    ResponderEliminar